Sunday, January 17, 2016

A Very Good Day

I am so humbled this morning to find that God has come to me! Who am I that He would reach out across the great divide to allow me this indescribable blessing of feeling His presence and love for me.

I have been in a place of grief and sadness and have found that even this dark journey has such beauty that just can't be explained.

I am but a single soul in a vast ocean of souls and yet there is no denying that He loves ME!

How is this so?! How does He even notice me. I am but an ant in a gigantic universe of ants.

I am so grateful for the whole experience and the fact that He has allowed me a time on this earth to live and be. Oh how I wish that I would have been alive with this knowledge from the very beginning of my days.

Life is such a gift even at its most horrible worst.

We are all precious.

Here is a video that touched my heart in a very profound way...from the music to the images to the soul-spoken words.

Please take a moment of your time to listen and I hope and pray that God shows Himself to you as He did me.

https://youtu.be/tGWyWYxrcIg?list=PLqufAn2h_RsiXTh6G80XpJz1JgNfHM4kT

© Cassandra McElyea – Author of A Very Good Day 2016
All Rights Reserved
P.O. Box 401 Van Alstyne, TX 75495

No comments:

Post a Comment