Monday, January 11, 2016

Leaning into God

God has been convicting me of my time and energy and how it should be spent. While my heart and motives are in the right place, it was not his will for me to sit and worry, nor was it his will for me to work or run around. I even applied to volunteer at some places just to fill my days and in hopes find a place for myself work-wise as well. But God obviously put a stop to that. So I asked for forgiveness and decided to stay home with no real agenda, and learned to sit still, pray, listen, watch, read and study. I believe this is what He wants for me and I'm going to obey until He shows me what He wants me to do next.
 
© Cassandra McElyea – Author of Leaning Into God 2016
All Rights Reserved
P.O. Box 401 Van Alstyne, TX 75495

1 comment: